• Living Area 80m²
• Terrace Area 12m²
• Year of Construction
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Walking Distance to Town and Amenities
• Open Views
A unique opportunity to acquire a top floor, 2-bedroom apartment in the popular village of Guia, known for its cobbled streets, quaint old church and municipal market. The property is a short walk to the Post Office, Chemist, Shops, Cafes and Restaurants famous for Piri Piri Chicken! The Guia area has a cosmopolitan mix of residents and is popular with both holidaymakers and those who enjoy a second home in the Algarve.
Set in landscaped gardens with secure access and underground parking. The apartment has a great west facing terrace with sea glimpses and views of the Monchique Mountains.
Entering the apartment, you have a spacious entrance hall with a fully fitted kitchen off of the hall. The lounge and dining room has patio doors leading out to a west facing terrace perfect for sunsets. There are 2 bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, the master having an en-suite bathroom and patio doors out to the main terrace. The guest bedroom has patio doors to a balcony and there is a guest bathroom.
This is a perfect retirement home or investment property in a desirable part of the Algarve.
• Double glazed windows with fly screens
• Electric shutters
• Air conditioning cold/warm air
• Indoor heated pool
• Steam Room & Sauna
• 6.3 km to Gale Beach
• 200 meters to the closest restaurants
• 350 meters into town (Guia)
• 45 km to Faro airport
• 5.2 km to Salgados golf
• 240 meters to the primary school, 650 meters to secondary school
• 2 km to Algarve shopping centre, garden centres, warehouse stores and cinema
• Condominium Fee €800 per year
• Rates approx €600 per year