• 2+2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
• Year of Construction: 2020
• Central Heating System: electric / solar panels
• Swimming pool
• Private parking
• Panoramic roof terrace
This smart, modern townhouse in a private condominium has been built to the highest standards and with an eye to detail, incorporating, for example, modern lighting finishes, a central vacuum system and ample, built-in storage spaces throughout. The property has been thoughtfully laid out over two floors to offer good-sized spaces for living and working, with attic spaces on a third floor and terraces on all three floors.
The condominium is accessed by electric gates for both cars and pedestrians, and there is a dedicated parking space within the property. The front door leads into a small entrance hall that gives access to a bedroom and bathroom, the living room and kitchen, which also connect with each other (open plan). The kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances, granite work surfaces and ample storage space. A patio with barbeque area is accessible from both the living room and the kitchen.
Upstairs is the second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobe and balcony. There is a family bathroom, a further living room with a balcony and another room, partially under roof eaves, could be a games/hobby room. On the top floor are attic storage spaces – one of which has a balcony and could be used as a study or a further bedroom – and a panoramic roof terrace, where a jacuzzi and artificial turf could be installed.
A superb family home or holiday property ideally located a few miles from beaches and golf resorts, historic Tavira and, even, Spain!
Amenities• Air-conditioning pre-installation throughout
• Solar panels for electricity and heating water
• Mains electricity plus solar power
• Mains water plus solar power-heated boiler
• Mains drainage
• Double-glazing throughout
• Electric roller blinds
• Fully walled plot
• Dedicated parking space
• Easy access tarmac road
• 6.5 x 4 m; swimming pool
Location• A short walk into Vila Nova de Cacela with its local amenities: mini-markets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, shops, pharmacies, medical centre, newsagents and much more
• Beaches: Manta Rota (2.5 kms); Cacela Velha (2.5 kms); Alagoa (4.5 kms)
• Golf: Quinta de Cima (4kms); Quinta da Ria (4 kms); Monte Rei (6 kms); Benamor (7.5 kms); Castro Marim (12.5 kms)
• Tavira historic Roman town: 12 kms
• Faro International Airport: 47 kms
• Spanish border: 15.5 kms