• Plot 831m²
• 3 bedrooms all en-suite plus a guest cloakroom
• Built 2019 to very high specifications
• Electric under floor heating in the bathrooms
• Electric radiators throughout
• Woodburning fire in living area
• Tiled swimming pool
• Huge double garage with automatic doors and direct access to the house
This light and very spacious villa has been built for easy maintenance and good living. There is a central control panel on each floor for the electrical functions of the house and large, unobtrusive storage cupboards in the hallways. The garden is mostly pebble with some low maintenance hedge and tree planting. There is a technical room and a storage room adjoining the garage and plenty of parking space outside which is a bonus.
The house comprises on the first floor a completely open-plan living and dining area with a well-appointed kitchen with pantry, a study and a guest toilet. On the second floor there are three spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Both floors have wrap around terraces for enjoying the various views and the pool terrace has an outdoor kitchen area with a built-in barbecue.
All the furniture has been made especially to fit the house and is extremely good quality and hardwearing.
It is a perfect family home in an idyllic location. The spa offers thermal baths and other health treatments, there are lovely walks and views along with a restaurant, bar, shop and pretty chapel.
Amenities• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Solar panels for hot water
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors with electric shutters
• Alarm system
• Video entry
• Central control panel on both floors for automatic gate, lights, locks etc
Location8km to Monchique with all amenities including supermarkets,
fresh market, schools, banks, doctors, dentists….
24km to beaches
15km to golf at Morgado de Reguengos
80km to Faro airport