• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (all en-suite)
• Year of Construction: 2018
• Central Heating System: electric / solar panels
• Dedicated parking bay
• South-facing roof terrace (18 m²) with sea view
This modern townhouse is a gem! Laid out for ‘vertical living’ across three floors, the property has three en-suite bedrooms – one on the ground floor and two on the first floor – and the living area at the top of the house with views of the sea, sky and Ria Formosa. A private lift, in addition to a stairway, ensures that all floors are accessible with ease.
Upstairs, the living area has a wonderful sense of space under the exposed vault of the roof. There is a kitchen area, a living-dining area with a wood-burning fire, adjoining cloakroom, and a mezzanine – ideal as a cosy lounge or office. Large glass doors open onto the south-facing roof terrace with barbeque and stunning views. The kitchen is ready to be fitted to the new owner’s requirements and taste, as part of the sale price. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the ground-floor bedroom has a dressing area and jacuzzi-bath. The large entrance hall has an attractive built-in storage unit for coats and shoes and there is a laundry/utility/storage room with a separate entrance.
The house has been finished to a high standard and with an eye to detail, incorporating modern lighting finishes, tiled flooring, built-in storage spaces, air-conditioning, double-glazing and electric roller shutters throughout. The property is connected to mains water, electrics, drainage and, if desired, gas, and there is solar-powered hot water.
The property and the two adjacent townhouses are accessed from a side street into a secure, private paved area where there is private parking and further storage.
A superb family home or holiday property ideally located for beaches, Santa Luzia’s restaurants and cafés, historic Tavira, golf resorts and, even, Spain!
Amenities• Air-conditioning throughout
• Private lift
• Energy rating: A+
• Solar panels for heating water
• Mains electricity
• Mains water
• Mains drainage
• Double-glazing throughout
• Electric roller shutters
• Secure, private parking space
• South-facing roof terrace
• Views of the Ria Formosa and the sea
Location• FRONTLINE on the Ria Formosa
• A short walk to Santa Luzia’s local amenities: mini-markets, bank, post office, restaurants, cafés, bars, shops, pharmacies, newsagents
• Beaches: Terra Estreita (50m to the ferry); Barril (2.75 km, 1.75 km to the mini-train)
• Golf: Benamor (9 kms); Colina Verde (11.5 kms); Quinta de Cima (11.5 kms); Quinta da Ria (12.5 kms); Monte Rei (21.5 kms)
• Tavira historic town: 3 kms
• Faro International Airport: 33 kms
• Spanish border: 30 kms