• Plot: 667 m²
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite)
• Year of Construction: 2020
• Electric central heating system/solar panels
• Huge basement/garage: 175 m²
• Walking distance to town and all amenities
• Permission for a swimming pool
This smart, modern villa has been finished to a high standard and with an eye to detail, incorporating, for example, modern lighting finishes, wooden parquet floors and built-in storage spaces throughout. Glass-edged terraces surround three sides of the house on both the ground and first floors.
The property is accessed from the north by both an electric-gated driveway and a pedestrian gateway. The driveway slopes down beside the house to a huge underground garage/basement that runs underneath the entire house. The gateway leads directly up to the villa’s front door.
The entrance hall gives access to the living room, dining area, guest bathroom and ground-floor en-suite bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe. The living room has a wood-burner, access to the terraces, and opens onto the dining area, with further access to the terraces, then on into the kitchen and the fourth bedroom/office room. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances, granite work surfaces and ample storage space. A door leads to a utility room with further storage and the back door.
Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms, both with access to the roof terraces. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the second bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe. At the rear of the property is a south-facing, pergola-covered terrace opening onto the main garden area, where a swimming pool can be built. Outside, there is space for a barbeque and outdoor dining, and the gardens can be created to suit the new owners’ taste.
A superb family home or holiday property in a well-located area of the Algarve, between the sea and the mountains!
Amenities• Air-conditioning pre-installation throughout
• Solar panels for electricity and heating water
• Mains electricity plus solar power
• Mains water plus solar power-heated boiler
• Mains drainage
• Mains gas connections, if preferred
• Double-glazing throughout
• Electric roller blinds
• Wood burner in living room
• Fully walled plot
• Underground parking
• Easy access tarmac road
Location• A short walk into São Brás with all its amenities: supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, shops, pharmacies, medical centres, schools, newsagents, sporting facilities and public swimming pools, markets and much more
• Beaches: Fuzeta (23 kms), Faro (24 kms), Vale do Lobo (26 kms)
• Golf: Colina Verde (9 hole) (17 kms); Quinta do Lago Laranjal (18 hole) (24 kms)
• 22 kms to Faro International Airport