Carefully renovated townhouse just steps away from Monchique’s town centre with its restaurants, shops, market, municipal swimming pool and much more. Perfect for a weekend getaway, guest rental or first home.
• Living area 76m², Construction 76m²
• 2 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom and a guest toilet
• Year of construction Pre 1951, Renovation 2022
• Few minutes’ walk to restaurants and town
• Great walking and cycling routes around this green mountain town
This house has been restored from an ancient building. It is now a contemporary structure with space and light. There are quality double glazed windows and doors with mirror effect for privacy, partly fitted kitchen with some high-end appliances, space for a washing machine in the guest wc and the possibility to create a roof terrace. This could also be good for installing solar for the water heating.
Great investment with potential.
• Ground floor: entrance hall, guest wc, open plan kitchen and living area
• First floor: Landing, two double bedrooms, one with small dressing area, bathroom and stairway to large loft space.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Fibre optic internet available
• Reverse air conditioning
• Electric water boiler
• 0km to Monchique with all amenities
• 23km to golf course
• 25km to large town of Portimão
• 28km to Praia de Rocha beach
• 85km to Faro airport