• Living Area 138 -148m²
• Usable Area 197 - 280m²
• Year of Construction 2023 – 2024
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, (3 En-Suite)
• Large Basement for Games/Cinema/Gym/Wine Cellar
• Social Roof Terrace of 70m² with Exceptional River Views
• Walking Distance to Amenities
Using high quality construction materials 33 villas will be built in 2023 ready for delivery in early 2024. Phase 1 is already underway for the first 6 villas with wonderful river views over the protected Ria Formosa towards the cosmopolitan city of Faro
• Open Plan living/dining/kitchen.
• Patio doors to private garden
• Entrance hall
• Internal stairs to first floor and basement
• 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.
• 2 bedrooms have terraces.
• Stairs to roof terrace
• 67-72m² with security glass wall
• Technical area for solar panels
• 69-74m² with scope for cinema/gym/wine cellar/games room etc.
• Technical space for machines
• Garden with terraces, lawn, and flower beds.
• Decked plunge pool.
• Automatic entrance gate
• Carport for 2 cars
• Fully fitted kitchen with central island
• Double glazed windows with UVA protection
• Solar panels for hot water
• Air conditioning
• Video Entryphone
• Living area and bedrooms with T.V. points and Wi-Fi
• Good cell phone signals
• All mains’ utilities
• 5 years builder’s guarantee
• 2.7 km to Faro marina (down to 1.7km once boardwalk is built)
• 3.5 km to coast, 4.8 km to Faro Island beach
• 4.5 km to 2 large shopping malls
• 10.9 km to nearest golf course
• 1.8 km to airport
• 1.2 km to nearest school, 5 km to university
• 2 km to Faro marina
• 4 km to Faro hospital, 3.4 km to private teaching hospital
Montenegro is to be the next expansion of the Faro municipality. A sustainable community to be developed within a unique context. From this development a wooden boardwalk (in keeping with the protection of the biodiversity of the ria Formosa) will link these new homes directly to Faro marina.