• Plot Size from 178m²
• Completion Year 2020
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Off Plan Investment Prices
• Close to Golf, International School & Horse Riding
Uptown delivers a quiet residential environment inspired by traditional Algarvian villages. An architecture of clean white facades delivers an elegant and refined atmosphere. Homes which are built to a high specification offer the comfort of pleasant internal temperatures all throughout the year. Uptown’s quiet ambience ensures each home is the perfect place to unwind and relax. In Uptown, each home is uniquely positioned to maximise its privacy and sunlight. Views of communal gardens promote the feeling of space and connection with nature.
Entering the townhouse directly to the lounge and dining areas you have an open plan living space with open kitchen. Patio doors lead out to an enclosed courtyard and to a garden. The ground floor has a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Upstairs is another bedroom suite and a guest bedroom with patio doors opening out to a flat roof terrace. The first floor also has a family bathroom.
Vilamoura is about location, lifestyle and enjoyment, offering something for everyone by providing a wide selection of sports, entertainment, leisure and outdoor activities. The marina has been recognised as one of the best in the world by its customers with 825 berths for boats ranging from 6 to 60 metres. An International Professional Training Centre is on-site and during the year, events such as the Carnival Regatta and the Boat Show take place. The Victoria Golf Course is the home of the European Tour’s Portugal Masters. Vilamoura has one of the best and largest equestrian facilities in Europe hosting two of Europe’s most significant show jumping events: the Vilamoura Atlantic Tour and the Vilamoura Champions Tour.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with thermal cut and exterior shutters
• Thermal solar panels for hot water
• Built-in air conditioning with a multi-split system.
• Sound insulation between houses.
• Outlets equipped with USB terminal.
• Pre-installation of home automation, data network and cable TV
• First quality built-in kitchen appliances.
• Electric towel rail in en-suite bathrooms
• Metal main door with a high-security lock
• Video intercom.
• Some units with underground parking
• Communal pool with Children's pool
Location• Located to the west entrance of Vilamoura near the international school, equestrian centre and Victoria golf course.
• Vilamoura's Environmental Park on the southern border is a protected area of 170 hectares and is split across farmland, wetlands, reed beds, lagoons and rivers.
• 3 km to the coast, 8km to Vilamoura marina and beach
• 5 minutes' drive to Victoria Golf clubhouse
• 25 mins drive to Faro international airport
• The Vilamoura show jumping facility is close to Uptown where residents and visitors can experience a relaxing ride on horseback or take lessons with trained professionals at the Vilamoura horse riding school.
• The Vilamoura International School which is on the north of Uptown, is the most prestigious educational institute in the south of Portugal