Great opportunity to buy a huge land with 16 ha active vineyards and olive groves as well as outbuildings and ruins to be rebuilt or used for rural tourism project in an unspoilt nature in the Alentejo.
• 3 large ruins with a total area of 538m² which could be rebuilt
• Plot: 203.232m²
• Active vineyard and olive groves
• 3 boreholes and 1 well
• Great potential for rural tourism
• Peaceful location in the countryside
The property has enormous potential for rural tourism.
The 20ha plot is sloping and has 16ha of vineyards in production:
• 1 hectare of olive groves
• 1 hectare of pasture
• automatic irrigation from a large tank
• 3 boreholes with drinkable water
• 1 well
• A stream at the bottom of the land
• 3 large ruins with a total area of 538 m2
• Agricultural outbuilding that was built in 2000
• Small ruin at the opposite side of the land.
The property's agricultural material can be sold from 80,000 euros onwards and the wine cellar shares for 100,000 euros.
• 3 km away from São Domingos de Ana Loura, in the municipality of Estremoz, in the district of Évora
• 15 minutes to Estremoz
• 45 minutes to Évora
• 1h45 to Lisbon
• 45 minutes to the Spanish border