• Plot 4120m²
• Constructed in 1988 – renovated in 2017
• Bungalow style
• Quiet country location
• Borehole – no water bills
Situated in a peaceful country area, but not isolated, this Moorish designed villa could be totally self-sufficient, if desired. The property is at the end of a private road with access to only two other properties, to its own long paved driveway. There is a hidden parking area before approaching the villa and a single car garage, a car port with ample parking in front of the villa.
To the left of the entrance hall is the open plan sitting room which has a log fireplace, for those cooler evenings. The wooden beamed ceiling gives the room an air of cosiness. An archway leads into the dining area and this has a special cupola styled ceiling again with wooden beams. Both rooms have patio doors to the south-facing sun terrace. The spacious modern kitchen has a door to the swimming pool area, BBQ and gardens.
A great bonus is a separate laundry area and storeroom. This also has a guest WC which can be accessed from either inside the house or a door from the pool area.
There are three bedrooms. The master has an en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and a private terrace overlooking the Almond grove. The other two bedrooms share a family shower room.
Within the gardens is a garden shed, Lemon, Orange, Fig, Almond and Orange trees amongst the many other trees and shrubs. It has been specifically designed to reduce the use of Water. However, the property has a borehole and 10,000 litre cisterna.
A truly lovely property as a permanent family home.
Amenities• Double and single glazing
• Fly screens
• Outdoor lighting
• 10x5m swimming pool
• Poolside changing room with shower – hot and cold water
• Electric oven
• Electric hob
• Fridge freezer
• Washing machine
• Salamander log burner
• Gas central heating
• A/C in Kitchen and Bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in Living, dining and bedrooms
• Solar for hot water
• Borehole – no water bills. Mains water can be available
• Cisterna – holds 10,000 litres of water
• Septic Tank - emptied every 2 years
• Gas deposit/tank
Location• Distance to sea: 9km
• Distance to Beach: 9km – Meia Praia
• Dist. To Golf: 7.3km – Palmares
• Dist. From Airport: 77.6km
• Dist. Nearest school: 5km
• Dist. Nearest town: 4km – Odiaxere or 5km - Mexilhoeira Grande