• Total area 126.000m²
• 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
• 6 ha Vineyard
In one of the most beautiful municipalities of Alentejo, three farmhouses were renovated, keeping the Alentejo architecture.
There are almost 6 hectares of vineyard (Touriga and Aragonês).
The property offers plenty of space for a large family and friends, but can also be rented out as well.
• This is the most recently built house
• Kitchen, open to the living room with a big fireplace
• 1 bedroom with bathroom
• 2 bedrooms with access to 1 bathroom
• There is access to a large space that could be enlarged or converted into a garage or studio
• Generous porch and terrace around the house
• Open plan: kitchen, dining area and living room with fireplace and air conditioning
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Access to further rooms with own entrance
• From both rooms you will get to a romantic veranda
• This is the most rustic house, with more original features.
• Entrance through the kitchen
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Water heater (small gas bottles)
• Diesel powered central heating
There are also 2 other big houses that can be renovated.
• Garden Terraces
• Windows PVC and double-glazed
• Each house has its own septic tank
• 1 wood oven
• 1 BBQ
• 1 borehole + 1 well
• 1 bore hole for the vineyard