A beautiful and charmingly renovated townhouse in Olhão with many original features as well as modern fittings. Two bedrooms, an additional suite and roof-top terraces make this property an ideal home for a couple or small family, or for rental investment.
• Living area: 150 m²
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + 1 roof-top suite
• Year of construction: 1929; Year of renovation: 2019
• Panoramic roof terrace with sea views
This delightful, bijou townhouse is ideally located on the edge of the sought-after, historic old town of Olhão.
On the ground floor, the front door opens onto a light and airy living room, currently used as an office and library. Stone stairs take you up to a landing with an original moulded ceiling, original banisters and original doors leading to the two bedrooms, a bathroom and the main living area – an open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen.
The kitchen at the far end is fully fitted with modern appliances, granite work surfaces and ample storage space. A door leads to outside storage space and stairs up to the roof terraces and the additional suite, above which solar panels could be installed.
A superb home for a couple or small family, or as a holiday or rental property.
• Mains electricity
• Mains water
• Mains drainage
• Traditional wooden shutters, windows and many other original features
• Historic Olhão old town, within walking distance to all amenities: the famous fish market, the marina and ferries to the island beaches, restaurants and cafés, arts centres, shops, pharmacies, supermarkets, banks, post office, medical centre, newsagents and much more.
• Beaches: ferry terminal (500m) to beaches on the islands of Armona, Culatra & Farol; Fuseta (11 kms); Faro (18 kms)
• Golf: Colina Verde (14 kms); Quinta do Lago Laranjal Golf (20 kms); Pinheiros Altos (23 kms); Monte Rei (39 kms)
• Faro International Airport: 16 kms