Peacefully located but not completely isolated, this quality renovated property is surrounded by hills and bordered by a river. Being in nature, but close to the town it is prime for a small guest house, rural tourism or family home.
• Exclusive with Togofor Homes!
• Living area 120m2
• Plot 49.750m2
• 3 bedrooms 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suite
• Built before 1951, renovated 2016
• Second entrance to rear of land
This traditional style house has been completely renovated with insulated roof and floor. It is reached by a short dirt track and small bridge across the river. There is also a second dirt track to the rear of the land giving the possibility to create perhaps a small rural tourism site in the hills away from the house.
The house comprises a large kitchen-diner with pantry, a spacious living room and two bedrooms with modern en-suite bathrooms. One bedroom has a mezzanine area useful as an extra bedroom for children. Adjoining the house at one end but with independent access is a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom. At the other end is an independent bathroom. This is useful for guests when entertaining in the covered outdoor kitchen with barbecue and bread oven. Beside the barbecue area is a spacious storage room which could easily be converted to a guestroom. Behind the house is a carport.
Due to the layout of the house it would make good guest accommodation / B&B with options (subject to planning) for rural tourism both at the house and on the land to the rear or just a lovely family home.
• Mains electricity
• Water cistern
• 2 natural water sources in need of maintenance
• 3 chamber soakaway septic tank
• Wood burner
• Electric heaters in all rooms
• Internet and TV by satellite
• Water heating by electric boiler
• Double glazing
• Chestnut wood shutters and doors
• Foundation with water and electricity for hot tub
• Foundation on land for a yurt
2km to the village of Alferce with municipal swimming pool
9km to Monchique with all amenities
30km to south or west coast beaches
80km to Faro airport