A beautifully renovated house in the the magical and traditional village of Pedralva famed as a 'rural tourism village'. Set in the west Algarve countryside midway between Budens and Carrapateira this house will be sought after and we highly recommend a viewing.
• Living Area 92,90m²
• Usable Area 92,90m²
• Year of Construction Pre 1951
• Fully Renovated in 2010
• 8km to the beach
This fabulous and unique village house was completely renovated in 2010, including new kitchen with ceramic hob. High quality double glazing with wood finishes. Solar panels for heating water and the possibility to make a mezzanine on the top floor, making this house a veritable paradise in the countryside.
Entering the house there is a large open-plan living/dining room with kitchen. This same room boasts stunning views of the countryside. A staircase ascends to a hallway where the entire wall has built-in wooden cabinets providing ample space for storage. There is a bathroom with shower, totally renovated and with pre installation for a washing machine. Adjacent is a spacious bedroom with twin beds and a door that leads directly to the street and can serve as a second entrance if you wish to rent.
• Pedralva Village is acclaimed for promoting Active Village Tourism, and offers activities such as Mountain Bikes, surf school, hiking equipment, diving courses among many other activities.
• Distance from school: 6.7km Carrapateira
• Distance from beach: 8km
• Distance from nearest town: 7.8km
• Distance from airport: 106km
Superb restaurant and Pizzaria in Pedralva.
A paradise for nature lovers.