• 107 m² living area over two floors
• Plot size: 278 m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Built pre-1951, extended in 1980
• Roof terrace and mature garden
• Excellent rental potential
The village of Cacela Velha in the Eastern Algarve is one of the most picturesque in the south of Portugal. Thanks to its elevated position, historic fortress and church, and pristine sandy beaches it is very popular with holiday makers from Portugal and abroad.
There are only two dozen houses in the village, it is thus extremely rare to find any property for sale here. As the exclusive agent we are proud to offer you the opportunity to purchase a substantial two-storey house with a terrace, garden with mature fruit trees and a roof terrace with panoramic views across the village to the beach and the ocean to the south and east, the countryside to the north and the private garden to the west.
The house is in need of modernisation which also offers the opportunity to redesign the interior. It currently consists of an entry hall/dining room, two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen and a storage room on the ground floor and a large lounge with fireplace, a bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a shower room on the first floor. The two floors are connected by an outside staircase. The garden is located on the level of the first floor at the rear of the building and has a range of healthy mature fruit trees (citrus and figs) as well as palms, oleander and bougainvillea.
The village’s cafés and restaurants are just a few metres away, and it is a mere five minutes’ walk down to the beach.
Don’t miss this extremely rare opportunity to buy a substantial property in a top holiday location and renovate it to your own design!
Amenities• Roof terrace with panoramic views
• Covered terrace
• Private garden with mature fruit trees
• Built-in wooden wardrobes and cupboards
• Storage room
• Wood store in the garden
• Mains electricity
• Mains water and sewage
• Bottled gas
• 2 Water heaters (gas + electric)
• Air-conditioning in two rooms
• Wooden shutters on ground floor windows
• Roller shutters on first floor windows
• Fireplace in lounge
• Kitchen with own entrance via side patio
Location• In a historic seaside village
• 200 metres to the sea
• 200 metres to the beach
• Cafés and restaurants on the doorstep
• 2 km to shops, a market, bank, school etc
• 10 km to Tavira
• 1.5 km to the nearest golf courses (two)
• 50 km to Faro international airport