Perfectly maintained villa with a large basement which has been converted into a 2-bedroom apartment. Well located in a peaceful and mature urbanization within walking distance of restaurants and the famous thermal spa town. Most rooms enjoy the fabulous view.
• Living area 141m2, Construction area 158m2
• Plot 2000m2
• 2 bedrooms, one en-suite and a family bathroom in main house
• 2 bedrooms both en-suite in the basement apartment
• Built 2004
• Electric underfloor heating in the main house except the bathrooms
• Pre installed for air conditioning in the apartment
• Wide views to the sea in the distance
• 10x5m swimming pool
• Garage with direct access to the kitchen
This is a light and airy villa having several patio doors to the upper and pool terraces. The garden area has a natural but well kept look and incorporates several fruit trees including lemon, orange, plum, pomegranate and avocado. There is a specially made extra long barbecue on one terrace and lots of seating areas to give shade throughout the day.
The house comprises on the ground floor an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room with a woodburning fire, two bedrooms, one en-suite and one family bathroom and a modern fitted kitchen with its own door.
The basement has been extremely well converted to a spacious two-bedroom apartment with en-suite bathrooms, a large lounge area and fully fitted kitchen.
This is a super property as a permanent residence with independent guest accommodation or or a great holiday home for family and friends. Wonderfully laid out for entertaining in the sunshine.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Electric hot water boiler
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Built in ovens in both kitchens
8km to Monchique with all amenities including supermarkets,
fresh market, schools, banks, doctors, dentists….
23km to beaches
17km to golf at Morgado de Reguengos
80km to Faro airport