• Plot Size 8.680m²
• Year of Construction 1994 - Year of Renovation 2014
• 5 Bedrooms, 5 En-Suite Bathrooms, 1 WC, 1 walk-in closet
• 2 en-suites rooms to rent out with separate entrance
• 8 Separate terraces for relaxation, big mature garden
• Two separate entrance gates for main house and guest annex
• Very big pool, tennis court, lounge area, terraces, borehole
The property, near to all amenities, is an oasis set in the Algarve countryside, lovingly restored with care and attention to detail using high quality materials and stylish finishes. It could be a wonderful family estate and also gives room to rent out. The property offers two entrance gates, one for the main house and one for the guest part. Several cars can easily park on both sides. This provides no disturbances and absolute privacy for both parties. The plot is a true paradise: mature gardens with big old trees and shaded areas, several separate terraces, partly elevated - all with views, a fantastic pool area with terraces and a garden with lush green grass, an inviting lounge area, tennis court, barbecue area with al-fresco dining under old olive trees with illumination.
The main house consists of a cosy living room with grey slate floor tiles, wood burning salamander, heating and a 'snug' for relaxing with a good book. A spacious 26m² modern kitchen with some rustic and Portuguese tones, range cooker and large dining table leads through to the guests’ breakfast room with many windows allowing the sunlight to flood in. The whole house is light, cosy with a friendly and nice feeling and has a lot of atmosphere.
The property's location is very quiet and peaceful and owns about 150 fruit trees of many varieties and is totally fenced. A natural paradise! Beaches, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, golf courses are not far. A small coffee shop is within walking distance.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with electric shutters
• All new electric wiring and plumbing
• Air conditioning, central heating, log burner
• 12 x 9m pool, pre-installed for heating
• 8 terraces with lighting and electric sockets
• Brick built barbecue with terrace
• Wi-fi in all areas including outdoor terraces
• Alarm system
• Solar panels for hot water with 300l tank
• Safes in guests’ accommodation
• Borehole and refurbished cisterna
• Ecological treatment of waste water for auto-irrigation
• 2 x automatic entrance gates/video entry phone
• Guest annex
• Tennis court
• Workshop, storage, laundry room
Location• Approx. 10 minute drive to both Algoz and Alcantarilha towns and a 15 minute drive to the historic town of Silves.
• Local café a short walk away
• A 10 minute drive to Silves / Amendoeira golf courses
• Approx. 40 minutes’ drive to Faro international airport
Other InfoThis property currently has a rural tourism licence
Fruit and nut trees include: 30 orange trees, 38 olive trees, 16 carob trees and a few each of lemon, clementine, mandarin, grapefruit, apple, cherry, peach, plum, pear, guava, fig, hazelnut, almond, lime, mulberry, apricot, pomegranate, kumquat, avocado, poncirus, medlar and 15 grapevines