• Usable Area 70m²
• Year of Renovation 2017
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
• Roof Terrace with 360º Views
• Close to Beaches, Shops, Restaurants & Golf
This old Portuguese house (Casa Velha) has been lovingly restored with many special features and clever use of space. Set amongst a neighbourhood of other renovated homes and a melting pot of nationalities, this charismatic cottage is an ideal turnkey property just a stones' throw to all amenities.
Access to the house is via a paved country lane and has two allocated parking spaces. The front of the property faces south and gets the sun all day.
There is a front terrace with a traditional cisterna tank which is just for decoration as this house now has mains water.
Through the original antique doors, you are greeted with a light and airy living room with wood burning fireplace and wooden vaulted ceiling. Here there are many charming features including a wall decorated in light stone and recessed shelves for artefacts.
Through an archway takes you to the cosy and fully fitted modern kitchen with rustic overtones. Very good use of space ensures you have all the appliances needed. A sliding wooden door on exposed wheels opens to the modern shower room and steps take you up the next bedroom and roof terrace.
On the ground floor is a spacious double bedroom with a wooden ladder up to a mezzanine floor painted in white to keep the theme of this bright house with sunlight flooding in.
Upstairs from the kitchen the second bedroom has two new, top of the range 'Velux' skylight opening windows with blinds & fly screens. From this room are steps up to the roof terrace with ample room for sunbathing loungers offering 360º panoramic views to the coast and countryside.
This unique house is a real gem and priced to sell, book a viewing now!
Amenities• Replacement aluminium windows to the south
• Restored wooden windows to the north
• Interior wooden shutters
• 2 x Velux skylights
• New wiring and plumbing
• Wood burning fireplace
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Mains Water
• Mezzanine floor
• Roof terrace
Location• Set amongst renovated homes in a quiet neighbourhood
• Just 8 km to the long sandy beach at Falésia
• 15 mins drive to Vilamoura marina and beach
• Less than 3 km, a 5 mins drive, to Boliqueime with all amenities including supermarkets, banks, post office, schools, restaurants, cafés, hotel, railway station, newsagents, pharmacies, medical centre, church, hairdressers and much more....
• 10 mins drive to the nearest golf course: Dom Pedro Victoria
• 3 km to the international school of Vilamoura
• 25 mins drive to Faro international airport
Other Info• Furniture negotiable
• Very low running costs and property tax