• Plot: 647 m²
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (all en-suite) + 2 guest washrooms
• Completion – Summer 2021
• Central Heating System: electric/solar panels
• Swimming pool
• Walking distance to town and all amenities
This smart, modern villa is being finished to the highest standards and with an eye to detail, incorporating, for example, modern lighting finishes, a central vacuum system and ample, built-in storage spaces throughout. The property has been thoughtfully laid out over three floors to offer large spaces for living and working, with views and outdoor terrace spaces on every floor.
The property is accessed by both an electric-gated driveway and a pedestrian gateway. On the ground floor, the house is built in an L-shape around the swimming pool. An entrance hall gives access to the living room, kitchen, guest washroom, study and ground-floor en-suite bedroom. The living room has a south-facing, glass-panelled wall with sliding doors opening onto the pool terrace. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances, granite work surfaces, ample storage space and, at the far end, a door leads to a utility room with further storage. A back door opens from the kitchen to the rear garden area, with a barbeque area and the garage. The downstairs bedroom has built-in wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom, which is accessible for wheelchair users, and a private terrace.
At the top of the stairs on the first floor, sliding doors open onto a roof terrace that stretches above the whole of the living room and has a glass front over-looking the pool. The landing leads to three, generously sized en-suite bedrooms, each with large built-in wardrobes and views over the surrounding area; one has its own private terrace. On the top floor, there is a large studio, a toilet and a large south-facing roof terrace. Views stretch over the salt pans to the sea.
A superb family home or holiday property close to the historic town of Tavira and the beaches of the Ria Formosa!
Amenities• Air-conditioning pre-installation throughout
• Solar panels for electricity and heating water
• Mains electricity plus solar power
• Mains water plus solar power-heated boiler
• Mains drainage
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Central vacuum system
• Double-glazing throughout
• Electric roller blinds
• Fully walled plot
• Double garage
• Easy access tarmac road
• 8.25x3.50m swimming pool
• Large roof terraces with sea views
Location• A short walk into Tavira with all its amenities and year-round entertainments and activities: supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, shops, pharmacies, medical centres, schools, newsagents, sporting facilities and public swimming pool, markets and much more.
• Beaches: Ilha de Tavira (1.5 kms to ferry), Terra Estreita (2.5 kms to ferry), Barril (5.5 kms, including 1.5km walk/train ride)
• Golf: Benamor (7 kms); Quinta de Cima (10 kms); Quinta da Ria (10 kms); Monte Rei (18 kms)
• Faro International Airport: 35 kms