• Plot 1332m²
• 5 bedrooms 3 en-suite bathrooms + family bathroom and 2 guest toilets
• Built 1938 Renovated over the years since 2002
• Courtyard and walled garden with gate
• Octagonal pool with two outdoor showers
• Garage for 3 cars
• 2 Koi ponds
• Home owners get special discounts on spa treatments and facilities
This impressive property overlooks the hamlet with its restaurants, galleries and thermal baths and fits in well with the 5 Star opulence that is currently being developed.
The house is on three floors, the basement being self sufficient with kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and living space and a door opening onto the pool terrace. It can also be reached via the house. The main body of the house is open through two stories with the main entrance, three en-suite bedrooms, utility room and guest cloakroom being in the upper gallery whilst the kitchen, dining, living and entertainment area are on the ground floor with French doors to a large terrace overlooking the pool and garden. The garden can be accessed directly from the kitchen. All is light and spacious.
The house offers easy parking in the huge garage and complete privacy with its beautiful sub-tropical walled gardens on four levels. The property looks spectacular in the evenings when the beautiful garden lighting is switched on.
It is currently a family home but has potential as a guest house or main residence with granny annex/B&B utilizing the basement.
Amenities• Mains electricity
• Septic tank
• Mains water directly from Caldas de Monchique spa
• Hot water by solar, electric and wood
• 2 Woodburners
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors with shutters
• Retractable fly screens on most windows and doors
• Fibre optic Internet
• Ceiling fans
• Key codes to three bedrooms (good for guests)
• 16 remote control coloured led floodlights and huge lanterns light up the garden.
• Remote control led colour changing pool light
• Spectacular 26 light art deco Chandelier on terrace.
LocationIn Caldas which has a post office, snack bar, restaurant, galleries, thermal spa
8km to Monchique with all amenities
23km to beaches
80km to Faro airport