This elegant residence was totally renovated in 2003 and is unique in architecture and elegance. The driveway surrounded by trees and bushes leads to the villa with a large swimming area, 28m/17m x 6m and a pool terrace of approx. 400m².
• Living area 375m²
• Plot 50000m²
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite)
• Construction year 1986
• Pool and big terraces
• Sea and countryside views
The open plan designed house offers a light flooded living atmosphere throughout. The spacious lounge with dining area and bar provides access to the southfacing pool terraces.
There are three bedrooms en-suite on the ground floor and another bedroom/office on the first floor with terraces around and spectacular sea and country views.
In addition to the main house there is a double glazed poolhouse, 35m² fully opened to the pool terrace. It could also be converted to another bedroom or a sauna. An old stone shed is currently being used as a garden house. The spacious double garage, 100m² has access by a separate driveway.
• Tiled oven from Finland in the lounge
• Under floor heating fed by solar or boiler
• 3.000l hot water reservoir
• Heated pool
• Electric aluminium shutters
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Alarm system
• Bread oven
• Two boreholes with 100.000l cistern
• Electric gates
• Landscaped gardens with parking for guests
• Roof terraces approx. 250m²
• Distance to Beach: 8 km
• Distance to Golf: 2.9km