• Commercial building (Restaurant)
• 3 bedroom residential house
• Several rooms that can be adapted for apartments
• Potential for horse breeding or Rural Tourism
The 'Herdade da Palha Branca' with 21.15 hectares, is located close to the World Heritage city of Évora and 10 minutes from the largest artificial lake in Europe - the Alqueva Reservoir.
Consisting of a dwelling, a very significant part of which is allocated to commerce (restaurant, store, etc.) and also consisting of agricultural buildings, 1 warehouse, 2 boreholes, electricity (BTE 41.41 kVA). Land consisting of olive groves, eucalyptus, clean land, along with holly oaks and an agricultural field. Fully fenced.
• Commercial Space/ Restaurant: designated for commercial use with approximately 200m², energy class B, fully equipped (kitchen, living rooms, bathrooms), attic and basement, 2 terraces with tables and benches, outside bathrooms and...
• House adjoining, with the characteristics of a traditional Monte Alentejano comprising: kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 room used as an office, pantry and space for washing and ironing. Energy class D.
With potential for breeding/raising horses or as a small Rural Tourism investment, this property, offers unique and unparalleled opportunities to see the night sky in the certified Dark Sky Alqueva Reserve.
There are several, contiguous constructions which previously served as support for a livestock structure, which could be adapted to apartments for an eventual rural tourism project.
Amenities• 2 boreholes
• 2 springs
• 2 water wells
• Telephone and internet
Location• 6km from the river beach of Amieira,
• 22km from the city of Moura
• 35mins from Évora
• Lisbon about 180km