• House size: 160m²
• Ruin plot: 24,930m²
• Ruin size: 41.5m² – possible to construct new building up to 300m²
• Scenic countryside views
The property is nestled between hills and valleys and although the Autódromo do Algarve is only 1.3kms away, the area is still peaceful. There are two pretty lakes, approximately 10 metres deep. Currently, the property holds an initial approval from Monchique Câmara (council) for a Paintball Camp, with an associated adventure area. With the correct licences, it may be permitted to site Glamping tents or for fishing holidays. There is also initial permission to re-build the ruin up to 300m² and re-site at the top of the hill. This could be used as a B&B or make it your dream home.
To the front of the Quinta is a large covered terrace, a great extension for the enjoyment of outdoor living and dining al-fresco.
The main house is single storey and comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge with a dining area and a salamandra log burner for those cosy evenings. The rustic kitchen-diner is a good size and fitted with antique pine units and a long butlers’ china sink. There are two double bedrooms that share a family bathroom with separate shower.
Adjacent is the 1-bedroom annex, which has a small kitchenette (no fitted appliances), a shower room, separate toilet and hand-wash basin cubicles. There is also a door leading out from the bedroom to a cobblestone terraced area.
Wrought iron gates open onto a parking area for two cars and within the gardens are planted borders, a water feature, vegetable garden, storage-work room and canvas covered workshop.
Amenities• Double and single glazing
• Outdoor lighting
• Large gas range cooker
• Extractor fan
• Fridge freezer
• Washing machine (outside in storage cupboard) and water boiler
• Internet and telephone
• Salamandra log burner
• Electric wafer heaters
• Mains electric
• Bottled gas
• Water supplied from one of the lakes for garden use and filtration for household bathing
• Drainage is a natural soak away system
Location• Distance to sea: 13km
• Distance to beach: 17.5km – Meia Praia or 18Km to Alvor
• Dist. to golf: 12.5km – Penina or 16Km to Palmares
• Dist. from airport: 84.6km
• Dist. nearest school: 12km
• Dist. nearest town: 12km – Mexilhoeira Grande or Odiáxere and 24Km to Monchique