The Togofor Homes website is owned by Togofor Homes, Lda., Located at Av. Vilamoura XXI, Sítio das Terras Ruivas, Loja B - Benfarras, 8125-406 Vilamoura, being the entity responsible for the processing of personal data that is provided directly by the user or collected during the user's access and navigation on this website.
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more factors specific to his identity (see Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 ).
PURPOSES OF THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Togofor Homes collects data from users who browse the site when they access the site, send a message or request a contact through the contact form on the site.
Togofor Homes collects information using Cookies.
The Togofor Homes website guarantees that your personal data will not be reused for purposes other than those for which they were collected, namely:
- Optimize the user's visit;
- Respond to requests from users, namely messages sent through the contact form or newsletters subscription;
- Statistical purposes of navigation data;
- Improve the browsing experience of the user through information collected through Cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags.
The personal data collected will be kept only for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is intended, after which they will be definitively deleted.
We treat your personal data, within the limits of the law and as stated above, always based on your personal consent.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Togofor Homes collects technical information from the user's device whenever they visit the site. The information is obtained through the Internet browser and refers to the IP address, operating system and search engine used, screen resolution and referral sites.
The Togofor Homes website may also collect data relating to the location of the users - GPS signal of the mobile device, with their consent.
The personal data of the user can still be collected through the contact form of the website.
Togofor Homes does not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties.
The services of the site are not directed at minors, and personal data of minors are not intentionally treated.
Cookies are small pieces of information that can help identify your browser and which can store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
Togofor Homes may store cookies on your device to personalize and facilitate browsing as well as for statistical purposes, not providing those same Cookies, references or personal data of the User.
Togofor Homes uses three types of cookies:
- Simple Cookies: These cookies are required for the site to function effectively, log the user's path during your visit without identifying it and are automatically deleted when you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies: These Cookies are not essential to the functioning of the site but allow users to be identified whenever they access pages, optimizing their browsing experience. Persistent cookies remain on the computer until they are deleted by the user.
- Analytic Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
The browser on your device allows you to restrict the use of Simple Cookies, Persistent Cookies, or any other type of Cookies. If you choose not to allow simple Cookies, you may not be able to use our site or certain features.
In addition to cookies, we can also use pixel tags that allow us to follow the steps of the users of our site.
These bookmarks do not collect personal information and are used to collect data for statistical purposes.
DATA HOLDER RIGHTS
The user has the right to access, update, rectify, eliminate, limit and oppose the treatment of their data, as well as the right to request portability, by means of a written request sent through our Contact Form.
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your data with the CNPD - National Commission for Data Protection.
DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
WHEN PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO THIRD PARTIES
Togofor Homes may use other entities to provide certain services, such as maintenance, technical support and marketing, which may have access to some of the personal data necessary to provide the service contracted.
Togofor Homes may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, inquiries and judicial and / or administrative proceedings or of a similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by such court order.