Recently renovated country home with lots of fertile land, a lake and orange grove very close to town yet rural, near Messines. Not isolated as there are neighbours in the vicinity along with a café and restaurant in easy walking distance.
• Living area 162m²; Construction 162m²
• Plot size 13.120m²
• Year of construction Pre 1951; Renovation 2022
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
• Double glazing with original wooden shutters
• Large shaded outdoor pergola
• Natural lake
This lovely country home has been completely and tastefully renovated and is now spacious, airy and comfortable.
In front of the house is an orange grove with some olive trees and to the rear is a natural lake. This could be a lovely place to relax by simply adding a wooden deck and would be useful to irrigate the land if produce were grown. There is also a shady pergola for al fresco dining.
Being so close to the town but in the peaceful countryside it would make a great permanent residence or a perfect getaway from city life with easy access to the A22.
• Entrance hall
• Open plan living and dining room
• Large kitchen diner
• Three bedrooms, two bedrooms with en-suite
• Family bathroom
• Store / utility room
• Mains electricity and water
• 10.000lt Water cistern with pump
• Soakaway septic tank
• Electric boiler for hot water
• 6km to Messines with all amenities
• 28km to south coast beaches
• 30km to golf course
• 53km to Faro airport