This well located villa is in a peaceful neighbourhood within walking distance of a popular restaurant and a short drive to various others. It is close to the pretty fishing village and holiday town of Alvor, which has all amenities including a private hospital, fresh market and beautiful beach. The countryside views are lovely and tranquil.
• Living area 155m² Construction area 155m²
• Plot 8500m²
• 3 bedrooms, one en-suite plus a family bathroom
• Built 1996, Int and Ext painted 2019
• Air conditioning/heating in bedrooms
• Feature fireplace in living area
• Remote control gates to driveway
This comfortable villa is spacious and full of light. The garden area around the house is manicured and other areas are given over to vegetable growing and fruit trees. There is further land currently unfenced that could be used for a horse or other animals and there is also a dog kennel. There are neighbours in the vicinity but the property is very quiet and private.
The house comprises an entrance hall, large open plan dining and living area, large well laid out kitchen with breakfast table, laundry, three double bedrooms, one en-suite, a family bathroom and a small study. The bedrooms and open plan area have patio doors directly to the terrace and garden. There is a large storage room next to the double garage as well as a carport.
This is a perfect family home ready to be enjoyed or would make a lovely holiday home to get away from it all.
• Mains electricity and water
• Plentiful clear well water for garden irrigation
• Gas for hot water
• Septic tank
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors with shutters
• Excellent internet
• Automatic irrigation
9km to Mexilhoeira Grande with amenities and school
14km to Alvor with all amenities and beach
3kms to Morgado do Reguengo golf and 10km to Penina golf
74km to Faro airport