Mediterranean style 3 bedroom villa with magnificent sea views located between Burgau and Praia da Luz. Situated on a good sized plot of 2480m² this villa has central heating, double garage, large swimming pool and well maintained gardens. The ideal home for Algarve living, with all of the modern conveniences - making it perfect for holidays, rentals or permanent residence.
• Living area 170m²
• Plot 2.480m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
• Construction year 1991
• Sea and countryside views
Stylish and sophisticated with a hint of Moroccan charm this villa has a gated majestic long driveway leading to a double garage and parking space for 6 cars. The main entrance opens into a large hallway with beautiful feature turret style staircase with solid marble stairs. On the ground floor there are 3 large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and each bedroom has patio doors to the large 12x5m pool and terrace. The master bedroom is en-suite and benefits from a separate shower cubicle. There is also one additional bathroom with bath and shower on the ground floor. Adjacent to the hallway is a large utility room with a door leading outside to a barbecue area.
At the top of the stairs is a spacious 1st floor landing which opens into the dining and living area featuring a central log burning fireplace which complements the oil central heating radiators throughout the villa - perfect for those cooler winter nights. Large patio doors open to 100m² terraces with spectacular ocean views. The fitted kitchen is adjacent to the living room and has a patio door to the terraces. Near to the kitchen there is a useful large built in storage cupboard and a separate WC. The gardens outside are easy maintenance with mature palm trees, shrubs and pathways.
• Perfect for both holiday rentals as it has an exceptionally large pool size 12 x 5 m but also would make an ideal permanent residence as it benefits from full oil central heating throughout with the added advantage of an efficient log burning fireplace and quality replacement double glazing windows and patio doors
• Mains supplied water and electricity and a septic tank for drainage
• Satellite TV and internet.