• Exclusive to Togofor-Homes
• Year of construction: 2000
• Fantastic sea and countryside views
• Very effective heating system
• Plot size: 3,760m²
• Pure living area: approx. 200m²
• Constructed area: 249m²
• Electric entrance gate to the carport and parking spaces
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, guest toilet on 2 levels
Access is via a tarmac and winding road, very close to the village of Casais with a bar and mini market. The house is built into the hillside, has several terraces down the slope, about 35 minutes drive to the coast. It has a secluded location, but is not lonely and has distant neighbors. The property offers privacy, tranquility and an unforgettable view. The city of Monchique can be reached in just 8 minutes. There is a large covered market, many shops, a bank, post office, restaurants and a small hospital.
The country house has 2 entrances. An electric gate leads down to the carport with more parking and entrance to the approx. 90 m2 open plan living/dining/cooking area with ceilings up to 4.5m high. The inside of the property is off brilliant architecture.The open plan area is divided by a special heating system which can heat the whole area/house. On this lower level is the en-suite master bedroom with dressing room, guest toilet and utility room.
On a small road with parking in front of the house there is the main entrance to a hall and 2 bedrooms, small pantry kitchen and a family bathroom. Both areas are connected by a staircase, but could be used independently with little effort and expense.
You enjoy sea views from the kitchen, lounge and all bedrooms.
This exceptional property is well suited for nature lovers. A vegetable garden with a greenhouse was laid out on 2 terraces. There is already enough own water and with some changes and investment it could be a lovely space for self sufficient living.
• En-suite master bedroom on lower level
• 2 bedrooms with bathrooms on the upper level
• Utility room, wooden house and new log sheds
• Outdoor cool room for food and beverages
• Landscaped garden, fruit trees, hillside terraces
• Needs a bit of renovations
Amenities• Schüco windows, double glazing
• Underfloor heating with gas
• Very effective, large tiled stove
• New air conditioning in the open living room
• New solar panels for hot water
• Hot water tank
• Electric and manual shutters
• Water wells and -mine
• Telephone and good internet reception, 2 satellite dishes
• 10 x 4m saltwater pool
LocationAbout 25km to the south or west coast
Approx. 6km to Monchique town
Approx. 1.5km to the village of Casais
Approx. 90km (approx. 1 hour drive) to FARO Airport)
There are golf courses at the foot of Monchique, in Silves and Lagos nearby