• Living Area 117m²
• Plot Size 2969m²
• Year of Construction Pre 1951/Recently Renovated
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (1 En-Suite)
• AL Rental Licence/Successful History
• Tranquil Location
• 14.7 km to closest beach
Set in a tranquil location yet just a short drive to Loulé town centre with all amenities available this charismatic property is located in an elevated position with sunny south orientation taking in the open views across the country to the ocean. Lovingly resorted with some original features remaining and a large covered terrace to take advantage of the outdoor Algarvian lifestyle.
• Living/dining area with original floor tiles & fireplace
• Fully fitted country kitchen
• Renovated modern guest bathroom.
• Hallway to bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms with south facing views.
• 1 lounge off bedroom
• 1 en-suite bathroom for master bedroom
Up ½ flight stairs:
• Master bedroom
• Small extra room
• Storage area
• Roof terrace
• Summer House with dining area, fridge, and courtyard
• Original but updated separate kitchen with BBQ and bread oven
• Large covered south facing terrace with cistera and bathtub!
• Patio to front of house.
• Off street private parking for 2 cars
• Mostly natural terrain with some manicured gardens
• Mostly double-glazed windows
• Solar panels for hot water
• Wi-Fi points in all rooms
• All mains’ utilities
• 7.2 km into Loulé town centre
• 9.5 km to coast, 14.7 km to closest beach
• 10.3 km to nearest golf course
• 14 km to Vilamoura marina
• 31.7 km to Faro airport
• 1.2 km to nearest school