Well located in a small and quiet row of houses but within walking distance of all amenities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, bars, cafes, shops and market. Social town life with super views and pure mountain air.
• Living area 160m²; Construction area 234m²
• Plot 200m²
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one en-suite
• Year of construction 2002
• Small back garden with barbecue area
This spacious 3 storey house is on a road that ends in a cul de sac so there is no through traffic.
The garden is private with enough room for friends and family to relax in.
It is essentially a family home for someone wishing to relocate to sunnier climes.
The house comprises on the ground floor a large garage, open plan living and dining room with a terrace running the length of it, semi fitted kitchen and guest bathroom.
On the first floor two smaller bedrooms, a family bathroom and the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is access from the hallway and master bedroom to a huge covered terrace which has been fronted with windows allowing it to be used currently as a laundry room.
The basement is one very large room opening onto the garden. This could be an entertainment or games room or whatever you wish to make it. There is scope here to create a super home in a healthy environment.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Gas water heater
• Log burner with vent to master bedroom
• Fibre optic Internet and TV
• Double glazing and shutters
• In Monchique with all amenities, supermarkets, fresh market and schools
• 25km to golf course
• 30km to south or west coast beaches
• 85km to Faro airport