One of only three terraced houses in a quiet spot but very close to the town centre with restaurants, shops, market, municipal swimming pool and all other amenities.
Probably could be finished for approx. €25.000.
• Living area 44m² plus loft space
• Terrace 24m²
• Year of construction Pre 1951 Part renovation 2022
• House with raised roof to accommodate extra living space
• Envisaged was a double deck pergola on the terrace to allow views of the mountain
This house has been partly restored and is ready for the next owner to put their stamp on it. Builders are in place. The owner’s idea was to have a bedroom with a bathroom in the loft, with underfloor heating in the bathroom. It can be divided into three sections if desired. The plan had been to cover the stairs in wood, put in air conditioning and solar water heating. The house is large enough to have two bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen/living room, a lounge and a study or extra bedroom depending on interpretation of the layout. It would make a good small family home or holiday rental.
• Entrance hall, bathroom
• One room knocked through to the kitchen,
• Two other rooms
• Stairway to large loft space
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Fiber optic internet in the area
• Some new equipment ready to be installed
0km to Monchique with all amenities
23km to golf course
25km to large town of Portimão
28km to Praia de Rocha beach
85km to Faro airport