• Plot Size 1185m²
• Year of Construction 1993, Renovation
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 En-Suite Bathrooms
• Modern Living Comforts
• Close to Amenities
This villa boasts exceptional panoramic views to the ocean. Recently renovated with modern living comforts, this home is set on one level with most rooms south facing with lots of light and stunning views.
Entering the property from a tarmac road through automatic gates, the driveway leads to a single car garage and a car port. There is also 2 parking spaces before the gate.
Through the front door is an entrance hall leading to the lounge and dining room with sliding doors opening out to the south facing terrace with views across the pool to the ocean. Off the lounge is the fully fitted modern kitchen with its own door out to the terrace.
Through an archway a hall leads to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and under floor heating. This bedroom has an en suite bathroom with bath and shower and patio doors out to the sea view terrace. The other guest bedroom also has an en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom off the entrance hall is currently used as an office.
Down some steps from the terrace is the 10x4,5m pool with ample sunbathing terraces, a barbecue area and some Mediterranean gardens.
This villa would make a perfect holiday home or permanent residence.
Amenities• Double glazed windows, tilt and turn, with UVA protection
• Electric blinds and fly screens
• Air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
• Under floor heating in kitchen, master bedroom and en-suite
• Solar panels for hot water with electric back up
• Alarm system
• Wood burning salamander in lounge
• Wi-Fi, satellite T.V.
• Single garage and car port
• Automatic entrance gate with private parking for 2 cars outside property
• Built in barbecue area
• Fully fenced plot
Location• 9 km from coastline
• 12.7 km to nearest beach (Falésia)
• 6 km to Boliqueime village
• 10.5 km to nearest golf (Victoria Dom Pedro)
• 27 km to Faro airport
• 5.8 km to nearest school (Fonte do Boliqueime)
• 8 km to Vilamoura international school
• 14.5 km to Vilamoura marina