• Year of construction pre 1951 Partial Renovation 2023
• Spacious open-plan kitchen and living area
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
• Prepared for mezzanine floor
• Courtyard accessed from interior and exterior
• 25km to south coast beaches and 30km to west coast
This pre 1951 Portuguese village house has already undergone significant renovation, however further renovations are required to finish. The property is bright, airy and spacious with extra high ceilings of chestnut wood and many Velux windows allowing light to pour in. The exterior wall is very thick, and the interior walls are built from insulating thermal bricks with ventilation points and finished with breathable lime plaster. The roof is insulated using local cork along with a waterproof layer. This will make the property very energy efficient.
The kitchen area is plumbed ready for a new owner to put their own style in. The bathroom already has shower and toilet and is prepared for the basin, the guest toilet is pre-installed for both basin and toilet. The owners have the sanitary ware available.
Sockets have been placed high in the wall ready for a mezzanine floor which could be a second bedroom, storage space or office.
All is prepared for a new owner to add their own choice of front door in place of the old original. The charming courtyard gives extra light and a private outdoor space.
Everything has been thought out to make a very comfortable and pleasant home.
• Spacious open plan living room with kitchen area
• Guest WC
• Large bedroom
Amenities• Internet connections and internet available in the area
• Electric underfloor heating throughout
• Wood burner ready to be installed
• Solar and tank on roof for hot water
• Double glazing in kitchen and courtyard door
LocationThe hamlet has a cafe/mini market and a public swimming pool.
8km to Monchique with all amenities including indoor + outdoor municipal pools, fresh market etc.
9Km to Marmelete with restaurants, mini market, and school
25km to south coast beaches and large town of Portimão
23km to golf course
84km to Faro airport