• Usable Area 300 m²
• Basement 280 m²
• 4 bedrooms, all with TV, en-suite bathroom, two with dressing
• Underfloor Heating throughout
• Panoramic windows and doors with security glazing
• 10 x 5 meters heated pool
This beautiful newly built hillside villa is located in a very quiet area with stunning views just minutes from Silves, which has great supermarkets, restaurants and a historic castle.
The owner was inspired by the styling and finishes of the Pousada Palacio De Estoi near Faro and used the same materials.
The automatic gate opens to the entrance with antique cobblestones with many parking possibilities and turning circle for several cars.
The huge entrance hall opens to the living area with "floating fireplace" and the large kitchen with panoramic windows and spectacular views. The very large kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area is fully furnished and also has an American fridge with freezer and ice maker, an integrated wine cooler, oven, microwave and hob with induction hob. Next to the kitchen is the utility room with washer and dryer. From both rooms, you have a wonderful view over the mountains to Silves and Portimão.
Next to the entrance there is a storage room, the guest toilet and two bedrooms each with its own bathroom, one with bath, one with shower. The master bedroom also has a dressing room and a private terrace with access to the pool.
On the upper floor, there is the gallery, which is currently used as an office, and the two other bedrooms, which are absolutely identical to the bedrooms on the ground floor.
The villa is beautiful and the open design offers a magnificent, unobstructed and breathtaking view over the hills and valley, day and night.
The interior and exterior of the house are made of limestone, the traditional dark wooden floor, the staircase, and the driveway are modelled on the Palácio de Estoi near Faro. The materials are from the same manufacturer as the pousada.
The surrounds of the 10 x 5 meter large, heated pool consist of non-slip tiles. Under the pool is the basement area which can be varied and used.
The garden around the villa is easy to maintain and with automatic irrigation created. A huge enclosed space beneath the house could be utilised.Just below the villa is easily maintained with automatic irrigation.
Amenities• fully equipped kitchen + wine fridge
• Utility room and storage rooms
• Large, double-glazed panoramic windows with high-security
glass (German manufacturer)
• Telephone, Internet with Cat 5 communication network, TV
• 10 x 5 meters pool with outdoor shower and heat pump
• LED lighting outside and inside
• Security cameras and intercom
• Alarm system
• Underfloor heating and cooling by Daikin + external heat pump
• Hot water via heat pump with 250-liter hot water tank
• Part of the plot may also be developed subject to a permit
Location• Distance to the historic town Silves with castle, supermarkets,
cafes and restaurants: 6 km
• Distance to São Bartolomeu de Messines, a typical Portuguese
town: 5 km
• Distance to the sea/beach: 22 km
• Distance to the nearest golf course: 15 km
• Distance to Faro airport: 56 km
• Distance to the nearest school: 6 km