• Living area 81.95m² Construction area 172.80m²
• Year of Renovation 2023
• Huge open plan living space
• 2/3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• Double glazing
• Large roof terrace with views
• Distant Sea View
This once commercial property is now registered as a residence. It has quality double glazing throughout, new wiring and plumbing, new tiled floors on the upper floor, hot water boiler and bathrooms. Everything is ready for someone to move in, live in one part and rent out the other if desired. It is in a quiet street with a café and minimarket, close to Monchique town with every amenity.
With access from front and back this could make a superb small family home, an opportunity for guest rentals with independent living space or even to create a greatly needed travellers’ hostel. The area is peaceful, friendly, and traditional.
• Very large open plan living room with kitchen
• Utility room with back door and access to roof terrace
• Front entrance to stairway
• Sitting room with balcony
• Dining room with adjoining kitchen
• 2 Bedrooms
• Study or bedroom
• Door to roof terrace
Roof terrace with dedicated space for solar panels and possibility to create traditional facade.
The house will be sold without furniture.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Electric boiler for hot water
8km to Monchique with all amenities including indoor and outdoor municipal pools, fresh market etc
9km to Marmelete with restaurants, mini market and school
25km to south coast beaches and large town of Portimão
25 km to west coast beaches and Aljezur
21km to golf course
84km to Faro airport
Note: There is a small plot nearby with approval for a garage with studio above. This could be negotiated to buy and would be a great additional asset.