• Living area 176m²
• Plot size 38.650m²
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms divided between two halves
• Renovation year 2015
• Exotic plants as a possible small business
• Excellent water from the Santa Clara lake
This traditional cottage has been divided into two halves but could easily be converted to one single house. Having two parts gives potential for living in one part whilst renting out the other or simply for two holiday rentals.
Because it is situated on agricultural land and is already set up as part of an exotic flower growing business - this could also be considered. If desired this can be negotiated in order to keep the infrastructure.
One half of the house has been renovated inside with a new and insulated floor. It has two bedrooms, one en-suite, a bathroom, a large living area with kitchenette and a wood burning fire plus a small utility room. The other half has been renovated outside. It has three bedrooms, a family bathroom, a living area and separate kitchen with an open fireplace. Both parts are perfectly habitable but would benefit from some upgrading.
Apart from rental or B&B possibilities this could be a great home for a young family with some energy to improve it being close to schools or for anyone who enjoys the countryside but with quick and easy access to towns and west coast beaches.
• Single glazing in one part and double glazing in the other
• Mains electricity and water
• Gas and electric water heating
• Canal for irrigation water
• Septic tank
• Woodburning fire in one part and open fire in other
• Automatic irrigation
• 5km to Rogil with most amenities including restaurants
• 12km to Aljezur with all amenities, market and schools
• 4km to Odeceixe beach
• 118km to Faro airport