This charming guesthouse or big family villa has been stylishly renovated to a high standard. The accommodation surrounds a large communal courtyard with swimming pool and games room. Located in a pretty village near Silves, it is ideal as a holiday rental for a family or a group of friends but equally could be for individual guests.
• Living area 205m² Construction 417m²
• Plot size 1057m²
• Year of construction before 1951, Renovation 2023
• 6 bedrooms all en-suite
• 2 open-plan kitchen and living areas
• Large roof terraces
• Outdoor kitchen with dishwasher and fridge
• Laundry and technical room
• Large open faced games room
• Gated pool terrace
• AL license
• 21km to the beach
This property has been thoughtfull renovated and is ready to welcome guest, but is also interesting for a bigger family, or to invite friends. Due to there being two separate houses plus individual rooms an owner could easily live on the premises if desired.
The location is perfect in a large village with several amenities and quick access to larger towns and the motorway for the airport and Lisbon. Should be visited to feel the welcoming atmosphere.
Note that the energy certificate does not reflect the actual situation since it was done before the renovation.
Main house on one level
• Entrance hall
• 2 en-suite bedrooms and a guest toilet
• Spacious open plan living room with access to own terrace and kitchen with access to courtyard
• En-suite bedroom (can be independent but has access to the living area)
• Large open plan living area with kitchenette and access to private terrace
• Upstairs bedroom with en-suite
• Independent laundry room with solar hot water tank
• 2 independent bedrooms both with en-suite and access to the courtyard
• Pool is a water tank
• Large underground rainwater collection tank
• Solar panels for hot water
20km to Amendoeira golf course
14km to Silves golf course
52km to Faro airport
16km to either Silves and 5km to Messines both with all amenities and markets