• Panoramic views
• Pure living area: approx. 218m²
• Construction area: approx. 340m²
• 2.000m² of covered infrastructure
• Plot size: 65 ha / 650.000m²
• In total 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms plus some bathrooms on the farm
• Year of construction: 1983, renovated in 2001 (ongoing)
• Quiet and isolated neighborhood
• Ideal for crop growing – great investment property.
The totally fenced property of 65ha is located near a tarmac country road with good and easy access to main roads to Lisbon and the Algarve. The owner’s home comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one en-suite, open fireplace, heating, BBQ area, garage, and terraces. The caretaker’s house has 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, one stove plus an independent bedroom and bathroom for other staff.
The farm is composed for the infrastructure of breeding and selling animals with all necessary equipment, sufficient water supply for animals and residents. This huge property could be good for an agricultural equestrian estate, to breed and sell Lusitano horses and cattle, for a multi-generational family, farmers and animal lovers and has potential to create an ecotourism.
There are several outbuildings, garage for expensive tractors and equipment, fenced in pastureland for the animals, automatic irrigation on the grassland, paddocks, stables, 25 horse boxes, house for cattle, outdoor and an indoor arena conforming to European size with seating places and bar.
Amenities• Dam to feed the irrigation system on the land with new pump house and equipment
• 5 boreholes - 3 for supplying the dam, 2 for the houses and the animals
• Heating and huge open fireplace in owner s house
• Stove in caretaker s house
• Solar for hot water
• Various plants & trees, vegetable garden, fruit trees
• Several outbuildings, haybarn, diesel filling station, water tower
• 2 x Tack Room
• Septic Tank
• Electricity from the mains
• Swimming Pool – not registered
Location• Town: Aljustrel 12 km incl. school and all amenities
• 160 km to Lisbon and airport
• 114 km to Faro airport
• Approx. 40 km to beach (Fluvial)