These high-quality apartments are located on a prestigious golf course with huge condominium pool and many luxury facilities including gymnasium, spa, children's play area & pool and gourmet restaurants
● Living Area 128m²
● Usable Area 151m²
● Year of Construction 2009
● 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite
● In house rental management
● Golf views or resort views
1 first floor resale apartment €450,000
1 top floor resale apartment with golf views €475,000
These luxury golf apartments are located close to Vilamoura and its world-famous marina. Within house management and rental programs, these apartments make a perfect turnkey investment property.
The apartments are accessed by lift from the plaza or communal secure garage and have intelligent card entry systems and alarm direct to the 24-hour reception. The properties consist of a spacious lounge-dining room which leads out to the balcony with views of the golf course or pool and gardens. The kitchen is off the lounge with all AEG appliances and own entrance to another balcony and drying area. The lavish master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with safe, air conditioning and a deluxe en-suite bathroom and a balcony with views over the golf course or pool & gardens. The spacious other bedrooms also have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning with one having an en-suite bathroom and the other a separate guest bathroom.
Each unit has 2 allotted parking spaces and a storage room in the communal garage with electricity, perfect to charge up the golf cart.
• Double glazing
• Central air conditioning system with climate control for each room
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms and heated towel rails
• Satellite TV
• Video entry & Alarm
• Piazza bar & restaurants
• Large pool
• Indoor heated pool
• Fitness room
• Children’s pool and play area
• 2.5 km from the coast
• 6.5 km to the nearest beach (Vilamoura)
• 0 km to the golf course!
• 26 km to the airport (Faro)
• 2.8 km to Vilamoura international school
• 4 km to the town centre and marina of Vilamoura
• Condominium fees €4,500 per year
• IMI tax €900 per year
• Insurance €200 per year