This beautiful terrain of cork oak, pine and predominantly pomegranate fruit trees is located within easy access of the main roads to Lisbon and Algarve. It could be continued as an agricultural investment but would make a superb rural tourism project having abundant water, tranquility and wildlife.
• Plot: 815000m2
• Construction Size: 1099m2
• Living size: 206m2
• Rooms: 6
• 2 large warehouses, greenhouse, air conditioned plant house, port for agricultural machinery
• Large dam with water tank and weather station plus small pond
• Year of Construction: 1964 Renovation from 1998
This property in the middle of nature is yet very close to the town of Aljustrel making it a perfect location for rural tourism with easy access to both Algarve and Lisbon. The huge dam incorporates a weather station and the land is set up with irrigation for fruit trees along with cork oaks which are almost at an age for harvesting. The hedgerows have been planted with many different shrubs to allow for a natural pest control, hence no pesticides have been used since 2019.
The spacious house is ready to move into or could be easily refurbished to suit. This is a place to enjoy the peace and beauty of nature all around.
House on one level
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one en-suite, dining room, kitchen, two living areas, office area, outdoor covered terrace.
• 5 boreholes
• Probe style irrigation
• Solar panels for pumping water from dam when necessary
• Gas for hot water and cooking
• 9km to Aljustrel with all amenities including restaurants
• 48km to Praia Fluvial dos cinco reis, Beja (River Beach)
• 137km to Faro airport
• 168km to Lisbon airport