The very old town house in the historical centre of Elvas, Alentejo has been changed to a huge 6 bedroom guest house after a thorough renovation on three floors with terrace and small pool with beautiful views.
• Living area 263m²
• 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
• Renovated in 2019
• Small pool
• In the historical town center
• Parking off road or on near by parking place
The very old building, located in the historical center of Elvas, which had been closed for many years, has been rehabilitated and completely thoroughly renovated.
The original elements of charm were kept as much as possible and others were reproduced giving it comfort and uniqueness. There is a pleasant terrace with a small pool and incredible views on the 3rd floor. This property is perfect for a bigger family or to entertain guests or to rent out.
• Dining room, lounge
• 1 bedroom with bathroom
• 1 bathroom full of original details
1st Floor, accessed by a beautiful old marble staircase:
• 2 bedrooms each with a bathroom.
• 3 bedrooms each with a bathroom
• A delightful terrace with a small technical support (fridge/dishwasher/area to store outdoor furniture)
• Tank/pool with a magnificent view
• From this terrace, you can access a solarium by an external staircase
• Completely new sewerage, water and electricity systems
• Sold furnished
• All rooms have air conditioning
• All bathrooms have their own water heater
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 2 hours to Lisbon by motorway
• 10 minutes to Spain (Badajoz)